Members Board priority areas
Eight priorities for 2021 have been identified to ensure the work of the Members Board stays focused on the areas which derive greatest value for Members and Students.
Each Board meeting will focused on at least two priority areas:
- Customer experience – continual improvement
- Subscription model -– various models and membership levels
- Student experience – fixing the journey and experience (Learning transformation)
- Area Networks – focus on increasing value.
- Prospective Students – attracting future talent to ICAS
- Professional development – shaping and delivering the new strategy
- Value propositions – delivery of the Member Value Proposition and Student Value Proposition
- Insights – increasing our customer knowledge
Each of the eight Members Board priority areas are lead by two members of the Board who actively support ICAS staff to implement the workstream delivery plan for that priority area.
8 Members Board priority focus area
Members Board ‘champions’ (x2)
Area Networks (UK & international)
Lothian & Borders Rep (TBA)