11 November: Ask ICAS: The Budget in practice
Join ICAS’ tax experts for an update on the Autumn 2021 Budget and other developments in the world of tax.
(Duration: 1 hour. Originally recorded 11 November 2021)
Due to technical issues for one of our speakers this webinar was cut short. Information from the missing half of the webinar is covered in the below webinar slides.
Key themes and topics
- Autumn 2021 Budget announcements – the highlights.
- MTD ITSA and basis periods – what should businesses be thinking about?
- Other recent tax developments and tax cases.
Who are the speakers?
- Charlotte Barbour, Director of Taxation
- Philip McNeill, Head of Taxation (Tax Practice and Owner Managed Business Taxes)
- Susan Cattell, Head of Tax Technical Policy
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- All ICAS Members and Students
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.