Technical update for accountants in business
Member price: £272 + VAT
Non-member price: £320 + VAT
This year, we are giving you the option of either choosing a full day session or choosing to split over two mornings, giving you greater flexibility - see below date list for timing options.
Timing for online live full day: 9.30am-5.00pm
Timing for online live morning sessions: 9.30am-12.45pm
Online Live, 16 & 17 June 2021 (two morning sessions)
Online Live, 28 June 2021 (full day session)
This long-standing and popular course covers financial reporting and taxation, plus other topical issues affecting accountants in business. You'll find out how key changes over the past twelve months could affect your organisation and clients.
What you will learn
FRS & IFRS
- The developing issues arising from FRS 102
- The potential impact of the new IFRSs on leasing and revenue recognition
- Other developments in FRSs and IFRSs are and what they mean in practice
Personal and employee Tax issues
- Tax efficient extraction of profits from OMB companies - salary v dividends, loans etc
- An update on employee expenses and benefits - including salary sacrifice and termination payments
- Property tax update for individuals - including the use of the 2017 £1,000 allowance
- Pension tax issues
Corporation Tax issues
- Review of the Budget provisions for companies, including the new loss relief provisions
- Contractor tax - where are we now?
Who should attend
This course will benefit all accountants who would like a comprehensive and topical technical update – whatever their field.
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in England.
Technical update for busy accountants