Finance directors' update
Member price: £174 + VAT
Non-member price: £205 + VAT
Edinburgh, 1 November 2023
Online Live, 14 November 2023
This concise update is a great opportunity to build your technical skills in the areas of Financial Reporting and Tax. Featuring practical sessions presented by industry experts, it looks at key developments – as well as the judgements, calculations and discussions that these changes entail.
Who should attend
This update will be invaluable for all finance directors and their finance teams - whatever their area of business.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with FRS 102, recent changes and other developments in UK and International Financial Reporting.
- Gain an understanding of relevant recent changes and guidance on compliance and tips on how to minimise your company's tax burden.
9.30am Financial Reporting Update
Presenter: John Moffat
- FRS 102 - issues still topical
- Current problems with small company reporting
- The impact of the revised Ethical Standard
- New IFRS standards - an overview
- Current audit issues and impact for Finance Directors
- FRC update on current issues
11.15am Tax Update
Presenter: Michael Steed
- Budget update
- Tax hot topics, including
- Corporate tax
- Personal tax
- Employment tax