Technical update for busy accountants
Member price: £370 + VAT
Non-member price: £435 + VAT
London, 29 June 2022
London, 24 November 2022
What you will learn
- Learn about the latest changes to financial reporting standards
- Gain an overview of recent taxation developments
- Update yourself with current hot management accounting topics
- Refresh your leadership skills
Who should attend
All accountants and financial managers looking to refresh their skills and knowledge.
Financial Reporting Update
- Financial reporting impacts of Covid-19 - a summary of the key problems faced by reporting accountants as a result of the pandemic
- UK GAAP (FRS 102)
- The latest changes
- Schedule for future changes and the impact on differences to IFRS
- A summary of all recent and impending IFRS developments
- Highlighting of key problem areas
- Personal tax - update points
- Corporation tax and business tax update issues
- Employee taxation: keeping on top of tax-efficient remuneration
- VAT update, including post-Brexit models for VAT and customs duties
- Making Tax Digital - where are we now?
Management Accounting Update
- CGMA management accounting principles
- CGMA competency framework
- Business models
- Integrated reporting
- Whether it’s with external stakeholders or our internal colleagues, we’re negotiating all the time. If we can quickly and smoothly reach win-win outcomes, we can transform our results and our working relationships.
- A fascinating case study to show the value of an ambitious and creative approach to negotiation
- A simple preparation framework to make sure we get our best outcome
- Stepping into their shoes to better understand their perspective
- A step-by-step process to achieve a win-win result.
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in Scotland.
Technical update for accountants in business