Time management - an introduction
Member price for Online Live: £335 + VAT
Member price in London: £566 + VAT
Non-member price: £666 + VAT
Online Live, 27 February 2023
Online Live, 30 June 2023
Online Live, 9 October 2023
London, 6 April 2023
London, 4 August 2023
London, 1 December 2023
Managing time efficiently could not only improve your productivity but will also help you to achieve a less stressful and more enjoyable way of operating, both within the organisation and outside it.
This practical and interactive workshop will demonstrate how to improve the way you manage yourself, your colleagues and your environment to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
Who should attend
This course benefits people who are serious about improving their time management skills.
What you will learn
- Make better decisions about how to use their time
- Learn to prioritise daily and weekly tasks
- Take conscious control of decision making
- Cut out or reduce time wasting activities
- Understand the need to make a commitment to change
- Understand the benefit of having a work/life balance
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: A bitesize two-hour course on this subject is also available
Personal development essentials: Time management