How to be more confident
Member price: £361 + VAT
Non-member price: £700 + VAT
Online Live, 13 December 2023
Online Live, 23 April 2024
Online Live, 13 September 2024
Online Live, 6 December 2024
Imagine what your life would be like if you had all the confidence you could ever need…
Do you think you’d be more effective and successful if only you were more confident? Are there things you’d like to do, but don’t because you don’t feel confident enough? Do you see people with less ability getting further ahead than you because they exude confidence whilst you hide your light under a bushel? Lack of confidence is the most often cited problem amongst professionals seeking to become managers and leaders or wishing to become better negotiators, networkers and presenters, or more assertive and impactful.
The good news is that confidence can be learnt. This gentle, yet powerful course focuses exclusively on creating and developing confidence for professional and personal success, in a highly interactive and safe environment.
What you will learn
- Access the motivation and internal resources you need to develop confidence
- Understand the physiology and mental anatomy of confidence and how to access it easily and effortlessly
- Learn and use a set of tools and techniques to access states of confidence at will
- Transform unhelpful and limiting beliefs
- Use a profound set of assumptions to improve life and relationships
- Perform better and more efficiently and be more at ease with themselves
- Develop your potential and be more fulfilled professionally and personally
- Understand introversion and extroversion and, where relevant, learn, use and develop the introvert advantage
Who should attend
This course will benefit anyone that wishes to develop their confidence and personal and professional impact.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com