Project management in practice
Member price for Online Live: £335 + VAT
Member price in England: £566 + VAT
Non-member price: £666 + VAT
Online Live, 26 April 2023
London, 2 November 2023
Learn how to manage the stages of projects from definition to completion, and how to avoid common pitfalls throughout the process. These techniques can be applied to many areas of work, such as audit, consultancy, introducing new technologies and business process change.
Who should attend
All who are involved in project work and would like a better understanding of the stages and principles of project management.
What you will learn
- How to define a project and specify its outputs
- How to plan to complete the project within budget, on time and to the required quality
- How to implement the plan, taking into account team issues, monitoring its progress, and taking corrective action
- How to evaluate a project and hand over the completed work
- How to understand the advantages and common pitfalls of project working
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org