ESG - Decision-making and management reporting
Member price for Online Live: £272 + VAT
Non-member price for Online Live: £320 + VAT
Member price in England: £566 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £666 + VAT
Timing in London (full day): 9.30am-4.30pm
Timing for Online Live (over two mornings): 9.30am-12.30pm
London, 6 September 2022 (full day)
Online Live, 30 November & 2 December 2022 (two mornings)
This course will look at the latest thinking concerning the impact of ESG on corporate thinking.
It will consider existing decision making, reporting and strategic models and tools in the light of ESG. It will also look at existing best practice within organisations where it currently exists and consider the costs of not building ESG into our business culture.
Who should attend
This course is for managers interested in bringing the principles of ESG to life and building them into the culture of your organisation. For anyone involved in the strategic development, decision making or management reporting processes within an organisation and the associated financial considerations.
What you will learn
As the environmental impact on business becomes clearer daily with record temperatures, forest fires and local flooding not to mention the social awareness of companies towards their staff and those in the supply chain, ESG is something that all businesses will have to consider and build in to their thinking. Attending this course will give you that underlying understanding which will be essential for all future executive roles.
By the end of the course, delegates will, with the aid of their notes, be able to:
- Explain the corporate implications of ESG
- Explain the UN Sustainable Development goals
- Apply the ESG principles to their own organisation with a particular focus on strategy development, Investment
- Appraisal and Management reporting.
- Explain the impact of ESG initiatives on revenue and costs
- Apply ESG to existing tools such as Balanced and Strategic Scorecards
- Refer to case studies that show the impact of ESG thinking in business
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com