The strategically focused accountant
Member price: £272 + VAT
Non-member price: £320 + VAT
Online Live, 29 September 2022
Online Live, 13 December 2022
Explore the accountant’s role in strategy development and delivery and find out how to use the skills of the accountant to add strategic value to your organisation. This course will give you greater confidence in your ability to make a strategic input. Gain:
- an understanding of different methodologies and tools to develop and deliver business strategy gained through discussion with other finance professionals
- a challenge to the traditional view of the accountant’s role in strategy development
- different views of strategy and its impact on your business and role
- a process for good strategic thinking and adding value to your business
- an overview of a range of practical tools for strategic analysis and formulation
- a methodology that makes sure your strategy stays vital!
What you will learn
- Different views of strategy and what the accountant can bring to the table…and how different strategies impact on the accountant.
- Group discussions considering the various processes and models for promoting strategic thinking.
- Considering a revised process for quality strategic thinking.
- An overview of available tools in each area of the strategic thinking process.
- Organisational behaviour: making sure the business contributes and can deliver the strategy.
- Case studies: how and why business strategies succeed…or fail!
- Action planning and next steps.
Who should attend
- Accountants, financial managers and financial directors who wish to enhance their strategic thinking ability and strategic role.
- Those who would like to acquire these skills with the aim of progressing their career.
- Finance professionals who see the need for the accountant to move from counting to consulting and coaching.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org