Enhance your finance business partner skills
Member price: £361 + VAT
Non-member price: £425 + VAT
Online Live, 9 April 2024
Online Live, 21 November 2024
There is currently a super heightened sense of uncertainty and change for business and for finance functions. Finance managers will respond by adapting the scope, skills and behaviours for a new normal to partner with their business colleagues and drive business performance in uncertain times.
This course will enable you to reflect on and develop your finance business partner skills. We will cover a range of analysis tools, thinking styles, human approaches and business understanding.
What you will learn
This course will show you the skills needed to develop a successful partnership with your business colleagues ready for the business and finance challenges of the next decade.
Who should attend
Finance Professionals working in business settings such as:
- Financial Accountants
- Management Accountants
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Planning Managers
- Finance Controllers
- Finance Business Partners
- Senior Finance Managers
- A kit of practical hints and tips to help build a commercial, flexible, insightful and impactful finance business partner
- The tools to build your commercial acumen
- Tips on the key ‘human skills’ to impact the business including building trust, influencing and challenging
- Frameworks to adapt your ‘cognitative capabilities’ such as strategic, systems, critical and design thinking
- Ways to assess and build insightfulness in your analysis and harness digital advances
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com