Notice of 2022 ICAS AGM
To each Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The ICAS Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Friday, 29 April 2022 at 12.15pm (BST) at CA House, 21 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh, EH12 5BH.
A light sandwich lunch will be available afterwards.
Members are encouraged to vote by proxy in advance of the AGM either online or by post (please see details below).
More information, including details of how to register and attend are available here:
Business of the Annual General Meeting
The business of the AGM is set out below. The Ordinary Resolutions are set out below:
- Receive and approve the Annual Report and Consolidated Financial Statements, and
- Approve the appointment of Martin Gill, BDO LLP as ICAS Auditor.
The Annual Report and Consolidated Financial Statements can be accessed here (Member log-in required).
ICAS has outsourced the administration of the Member-voting process to Mi-Voice, an independent electoral services provider. Mi-Voice will send instructions to Members explaining how to vote. These will be sent by email or by post (depending on Members’ stated preferences).
The instructions will direct Members voting online to a secure website where their vote can be entered. Members voting by postal proxy must deposit their proxy card with the ICAS Secretary c/o Mi-Voice at the address shown on the card by noon (BST) on Wednesday, 27 April 2022.
Voting packs will be emailed to Members from 4 April 2022 (or posted if you have opted out of receiving emails). If you do not receive your voting pack, please contact Mi-Voice at email@example.com or by calling +44 (0) 2380 763 987.
By order of Council.
1 April 2022
The Institute of Chartered Accountants Scotland Annual General Meeting 2022
Business to be transacted
1. Address from the President
2. Address from the Chief Executive
3. Announce the AGM 2022 proxy voting results, and
(i) Receive and approve the Annual Report and Consolidated Financial Statements
(ii) Approve the appointment of Martin Gill, BDO LLP as ICAS Auditor.
4. Receive a report from the Public Interest Members of Council
5. Announce the ICAS Office Bearers for 2022/2023
6. Announce the results of the election of the Electoral Area and Open Seat members of Council.