Procedures for Quality Audit (PQA)
Ensuring compliance at all stages of the audit process can be difficult, particularly when you are trying to strike a balance between cost and efficiency.
Fully compliant with the International Standards on Auditing (UK) our work programmes are designed to lead you through the process of compliance in an efficient and structured manner. Procedures for Quality Audit is updated on an annual basis for any changes in legislation or audit regulations.
|Comprehensive work programmes covering all stages of the audit process from planning, right through to fieldwork and completion.|
|Includes digital word document templates which can be customised to the needs of your firm.|
|No worries about compliance due to efficient checklists which are up to date with the latest legislation and regulations|
Additional discounts for Evolve+/Evolve Premium subscribers.
- Digital pack - first-time purchase £380 + VAT
- Digital pack - annual renewal £250 + VAT
- Hard copy - 5 pack (with digital MS Word meeting templates) £125 + VAT
Download a sample of Procedures for Quality Audit.
Request your Procedures for Quality Audit
You may also be interested in:
- The Accountants' Procedures for the Audit Exempt Company (APAEC)
- The Accounts Preparation for the Unincorporated Business (APUB)
- Practice Review Service
Have questions? Contact our Practice Team