Practice review service
The Practice Review Service offers a wide range of confidential reviews, which will help your firm establish, maintain and monitor effective high-quality control procedures.
We offer reviews specifically tailored to meet the needs of your firm.
Regular reviews can help prepare you for a visit from the ICAS Practice Monitoring team and, if required, allow your firm to take timely corrective action.
Using our independent and objective experts can provide you with the added assurance that your procedures are in line with professional requirements and help you if they need to be improved.
|Independent and objective
|Our expert team offer a wealth of knowledge and experience bring a new point of view to your firm.
|Peace of mind for compliance
|Ensuring your firm's compliance with the ever-changing professional regulations.
|Free up valuable charge time
|Save time and free up your staffs valuable chargeable time.
ICAS Practice reviews
Our general reviews can focus on one particular issue or cover a number of areas depending on your needs. They can take the form of informal telephone consultations, or a visit to your firm to undertake a full review and formal report.
We can provide guidance on a number of areas including:
- Compliance with Institute bye-laws, rules and guidance e.g. money laundering
- Skills and competence e.g. recruitment, appraisals, training and IES 8
- General management practices e.g. workflow arrangements
- Analysis of specific work areas within the practice e.g. accounts preparation, taxation, projections, management accounts, payroll and book-keeping services
- Preparation for a visit by the ICAS Quality Review team - highlighting areas where improvement is needed and advising on corrective action, or if you have recently been visited, reviewing, recommending and formulating an appropriate plan of action.
Audit cold file and firm compliance reviews
We can provide details of audit cold file and firm compliance review service providers all of whom have experience in meeting the requirements of submissions to the Authorisation Committee.
The ICAS Practice review service
- £120 per hour plus expenses plus VAT
- 15% discount for Evolve+ Members
- 25% discount for Evolve Premium Members
Enquire about our Practice review service
You may also be interested in:
Have Questions? Contact our Practice Team