26 May - Ask ICAS: Spring Tax Update 2: Employment taxes
Join the ICAS Tax Team for the second of their two Spring Tax Updates, covering all things related to employment tax. You’ll gain an essential round up of the latest employment tax matters, including relevant developments arising from the recent Spring Statement.
Recording also includes a Q&A session, where attendees were given the opportunity to ask the team any questions.
(Duration 1 hour. Originally recorded on 26 May 2022.)
Key themes and topics
- Employment tax latest developments
- 2022 Spring Statement: key areas
- The employment tax outlook for 2022
- Chair: Jeremy Clarke, ICAS Assistant Director of Practice
- Justine Riccomini, Head of Tax (Employment & Devolved Taxes)
Who’s this for?
- ICAS Members
- CAs in practice
- CAs in business
- Employment Tax practitioners
- Payroll and benefits specialists
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.
Related content - develop your knowledge