19 May - Ask ICAS: Spring Tax Update 1: Personal and business taxes
Join the ICAS Tax Team for the first of their two Spring Tax Updates, covering all things related to personal and business taxes. You’ll gain an essential round up of the latest tax matters, including developments arising from the recent Spring Statement.
Recording also includes a Q&A session, where attendees were given the opportunity to ask the team about the most recent tax measures, and to raise any problems, concerns, with tax policy and tax administration.
(Duration 1 hour. Originally recorded on 19 May, 2022.)
Key themes and topics
- Personal tax latest developments
- Business tax latest developments
- 2022 Spring Statement: key areas
- Making Tax Digital update
- The tax outlook for 2022
- Chair: Justine Riccomini, Head of Tax (Employment & Devolved Taxes)
- Susan Cattell Head of Tax (Technical Policy)
- Philip McNeil, Head of Tax (Tax Practice and Owner Managed Businesses Taxes)
Who’s this for?
- ICAS Members
- CAs in practice
- CAs in business
- Tax practitioners
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.
Related content - develop your knowledge