ESG - fundamentals for investment management
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 14 December 2023
Online Live, 19 April 2024
Online Live, 11 October 2024
ESG factors are becoming increasingly important in investment management. This is driven by a combination of client demand, new regulations and the materiality of ESG considerations on risk and investment returns.
This introductory course aims to develop an understanding of the key ESG factors that impact company performance, as well as the methodologies for integration of ESG into the investment analysis process. In addition, the course will consider practical issues such as engagement strategies with investee firms and incorporating ESG into client mandates.
Who should attend
This course gives a comprehensive introduction to incorporating ESG into the Investment management process.
It will be useful for all roles working in financial services organisations that require an understanding of ESG investing and would include sales and distribution, risk, product development, wealth management and advisory roles.
What you will learn
On completion of the course you will be better able to understand:
- Understand the ESG market and the key ESG issues, such as climate change, impacting long term investee firm valuations
- Discuss the key drivers to integrate ESG into the investment management process
- Understand ESG reporting and the role of ESG rating agencies in company analysis and valuation
- Overview the different approaches to integrating ESG into analysis and valuation
- Overview client mandates, reporting and engagement strategies with investee firms
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com