The Evolve practice support programme is changing to provide better value for firms
We are making changes to the Evolve practice support programme to provide even better value and support for you and your firm.
Back in 2020, ICAS launched Evolve - a new offering for CA practice firms (firms where 50% or more of the principals are ICAS members) which provides tailor-made services and products designed to support firms with their clients and grow their practice in a cost-effective manner. Three tiers of support were available at that time – Evolve which was free of charge to all ICAS firms and two paid for tiers, Evolve+ and Evolve Premium, which offered a greater range of support and discounts over the free of charge tier.
When Evolve was launched, we set out to:
- Support firms evolve, keeping staff up to date technically, with regulation and practice management, and assisting firms to development and grow.
- Support individuals within firms to evolve through personal development and technical updates.
- Always be relevant and not remain static. In an ever-changing environment, the programme of support would evolve as practice needs and demands change.
And it’s against this final point that the programme is being updated. We continually listen to feedback on the range of services and support available to our members in practice. We are also aware of the challenging times that firms face and for ICAS to provide real value for the membership and regulatory fees which members and firms incur.
That is why we are withdrawing the paid for tiers, Evolve+ and Evolve premium, making the Evolve programme of practice support entirely free of charge to all CA firms.
All ICAS regulated firms will now have access to the same range of support and benefits.
These benefits include:
- Technical resources, knowledge and publications.
- Access to expert advice and assistance when needed.
- Preferential terms on products and services that matter.
- Professional development - live and on demand webinars, courses and other events.
- ICAS practice insights.
- Confidential support at times when needed most.
- Support and resources to promote the value of ICAS regulation and CA practices.
If your firm was on the subscriber tiers, you will continue to access the same range of support and benefits as you’ve always had, but without the additional cost. If you didn’t subscribe, you will now be able to access some additional support and benefits. These include, for example, the ability to access the most current edition of Technical Bulletin (in addition to all past editions), a monthly ‘check-in’ with our experienced practice support team and up to half a day regulatory monitoring follow up support free of charge.
Over the next few weeks, we will be making changes to the ICAS website to facilitate this development.
There is nothing that you or your firm need to do. Access to benefits is available from the ICAS website and controlled through website privileges associated with logins and using the preferences set as part of your member profile. As a member working in practice, you should therefore make sure that your profile is kept up to date, particularly with mailing preferences and interest areas.