The coronavirus pandemic is challenging our society as a health emergency and an economic one too. We have listed further useful resources and information to support you during this crisis.
- Preparing for a surge in cyber crime - How to protect your business, your data and your people
- The future of work post pandemic - Five predictions that favour caution and kindness
- Digital charades, online coffee breaks and collaborative playlists - How we’re making self-isolation fun, not just functional
- Webinar on the subject of ‘How to build a portable accountancy firm’. In order to stay open for business, accountancy has had to swiftly adjust to a new normal. But how can firms maintain this for the long term?
- As the impact of coronavirus is felt across the UK and in many other parts of the world, you may have questions about how it could affect your health, travel and business. For the latest updates, support and guidance visit our information hub.
- COVID-19: guidance for the public on mental health and wellbeing
- The government has set up a dedicated support page where businesses can find the right support, advice and information to help with the impact of coronavirus.
- Find out what financial support you can get for your business.
- IFAC has developed this dedicated web page with essential resources, guidance and advice from our professional accountancy organisations and other stakeholders.
Find more information on the impact of coronavirus below: