Understanding contracts part 1
Price: £45 plus VAT
This course provides an introduction to some of the key issues concerning contract formation, including discussion of the use of Heads of Terms etc, together with an overview of how contracts are structured and a summary of the types of contract terms.
What you will learn
- understand the requirements for formation of a contract
- be able to describe the issues relating to the ‘Battle of the Forms’ and consider steps that can be taken to minimise the risks arising from this
- be familiar with the difficulties surrounding the usage of documents such as Heads of Terms and Letters of Intent and be able to outline a strategy for dealing with them
- understand the typical structure that contracts have
- be aware of the three main types of contract term and the differences between them.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
Tel: 0330 060 3303