The managers' guide to employment law - effective performance management
It is always difficult for a manager to deal confidently and effectively, in the sensitive, tricky and time-consuming circumstances where an employee is not performing to the required level or is frequently absent due to illness.
What you will learn
This course will cover how managers can pro-actively manage poor performance, thereby improving the performance of employees in the workplace, dealing with sickness absence management and implementing strategies for reducing sickness absence.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- The legal and practical issues surrounding performance management
- How to deal with employees who raise grievances or take sickness absence during the performance management process
- How to improve individual performance and get the best from your employees
- Dealing with sickness absence from a legal and practical perspective
- How to implement strategies for reducing sickness absence
Tel: 0330 060 3303