The manager's guide to employment law - Effective performance management and reward
ONLINE FLASH SALE
Kick start your CPD for 2018
Buy this course from 27 February 2018 to 6 March 2018 for the reduced price of £10 + VAT - a discount of 70%
The discount will be automatically applied during the sale period
This online presentation will cover effective performance management and reward.
What you will learn
- Understand the legal and practical issues surrounding performance management
- Be able to set about improving individual performance and getting the best from your employees
- Know how to deal with sickness absence from a legal and practical perspective
- Understand how to implement strategies for reducing sickness absence
Who should attend
This course will be of benefit to practitioners, in-house legal advisors, managers or HR professionals with no or limited employment law knowledge, who wish to gain a basic grounding of key employment law rights and obligations in practice
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Legal and practical issues surrounding performance management
- How to deal with employees who raise grievances or take sickness absence during the performance management process
- How to improve individual performance and get the best from your employees
- Dealing with sickness absence from a legal and practical perspective
- Implementing strategies for reducing sickness absence.
Tel: 0330 060 3303