The accounting input into the strategic plan
ONLINE FLASH SALE
Kick start your CPD for 2018
Buy this course from 27 February 2018 to 6 March 2018 for the reduced price of £10 + VAT - a discount of 70%
The discount will be automatically applied during the sale period
As accountants increasingly break away from the stereotypical view of them as 'grey people in grey suits' it is ever more important to ensure that today's accountant integrates into the business making them an invaluable part of the strategy development process.
What you will learn
- Understand the benefits of a formal strategy development model
- Understand the role the accountant can play in strategy formulation
- Consider the key models and tools when appraising the organisation and developing a strategy
- Consider some relevant case studies
Who should attend
Accountants, financial managers and financial directors who wish to enhance their strategic thinking ability and strategic role.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- What is strategy?
- The strategic planning model
- The changing role of the accountant in strategy formulation
- Key models and tools
Tel: 0330 060 3303