Management accounting - Adding value beyond the numbers
Member price: £263.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £310 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Glasgow, 22 November 2017
Edinburgh, 7 June 2018
Glasgow, 9 October 2018
This course has an Online Live option available, whereby delegates are able to interact directly with our same expert presenters. Delegates will have access to content via desk or mobile, enabling a flexible approach to learning in two three-hour sessions.
For more information, including an overview of the technology and live class experience, view our explainer video.
Online Live cost: £599 + VAT
A one day course showing management accounting delegates how to make budgeting and planning decisions more effectively.
This course will help you build confidence that you are up to speed with current hot topics in the management accounting field. It will also supply you with relevant updates on budgeting, management reporting and analysis.
Management accountants involved in making budgeting and planning decisions.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our presenters are experts in Business and Financial Management and have worked in the fields that they deliver courses on. All have experience in either the private or public sector, with some having worked in both sectors. Our key speakers have held senior positions in a range of organisation including the FTSE 100. The Programme Manager of this division has held leading roles in organisations such as Boots, Reed Elsevier and Sainsbury's.
View full event details
- The latest trends and thinking in budgeting and rolling forecasts.
- Current trends in the development and transformation of the finance function.
- Management reporting and control – updates including the increased use of dashboard reports and non-financial KPIs and performance measures.
- The competitive advantage to be gained from 'big data' and 'analytics'.
- The increasing importance of sustainability in decision making and external reporting.
Tel: 0330 060 3303