IAS 1 - Presentation
The following presentation looks at IAS 1, Presentation. This is a basic standard containing important questions about the main financial statements required for reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards.
What you will learn
- The scope of the IAS 1 standard
- The important definitions within the standard
- Initial recognition of measurement in the financial statements
- The required entities to produce the 4 main statements:
- The Statement of Financial Position
- The Statement of Comprehensive Income
- The Statement of Changes in Equity
- The Statement of Cash Flows
- The notes to the financial statements
Who should attend
This course will benefit anyone in a financial reporting role who needs to get up to speed on IAS 1.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- General features of good reporting
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Notes to the financial statements
Tel: 0330 060 3303