How to become more confident
Member price: £229.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £270 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be refunded after checkout.
Edinburgh, 3 October 2017
Glasgow, 11 December 2017
Lack of confidence is the most often cited problem amongst professionals seeking to become managers and leaders or wishing to become better negotiators, networkers and presenters, or more assertive and impactful.
The good news is that confidence can be learnt. This gentle, yet powerful course focuses exclusively on creating and developing confidence for professional and personal success, in a highly interactive and safe environment.
You will learn and use a set of tools and techniques to access states of confidence at will and develop your potential and be more fulfilled professionally and personally
This course will benefit anyone that wishes to develop their confidence and personal and professional impact.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our Leadership and Management Development trainers are experienced practitioners who specialise in delivering interpersonal and management training for a host of organisations, including public sector, private practice and corporate organisations.
Many of our speakers are experienced executive coaches to senior executives and directors in some of the most well-known blue chip companies.
View full event details
- The motivation and internal resources you need to develop confidence
- The physiology and mental anatomy of confidence and how to access it easily and effortlessly
- Transforming unhelpful and limiting beliefs
- Using a profound set of assumptions to improve life and relationships
- Understand introversion and extroversion and, where relevant, learn, use and develop the introvert advantage
Tel: 0330 060 3303