Finance directors' update
Member price: £174.25 + VAT
Non-member price: £205 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout for both Scotland and London dates.
Aberdeen, 11 November 2019
Glasgow, 18 November 2019
Edinburgh, 27 November 2019
London, 6 December 2019
This concise update is a great opportunity to build your technical skills in the areas of Financial Reporting and Tax. Featuring practical sessions presented by industry experts, it looks at key developments – as well as the judgements, calculations and discussions that these changes entail.
- Get to grips with FRS 102, recent changes and other developments in UK and International Financial Reporting.
- Gain an understanding of relevant recent changes and guidance on compliance and tips on how to minimise your company's tax burden.
This update will be invaluable for all finance directors and their finance teams - whatever their area of business.
Full speaker list
All of our presenters are experts in Business and Financial Management and have worked extensively in these fields, including public and private sector.
Our key speakers have held senior positions in a range of organisation including the FTSE 100. The Programme Manager of this division has held leading roles in organisations such as Boots, Reed Elsevier and Sainsbury's.
View full event details
9.30am: Financial Reporting Update
Presenter: John Moffat
- FRS 102 - issues still topical
- Current problems with small company reporting
- The impact of the revised Ethical Standard
- New IFRS standards - an overview
- Current audit issues and impact for Finance Directors
- FRC update on current issues
11.15am: Tax Update
Presenter: James Strang (Aberdeen and Edinburgh
Presenter: Craig Menzies (Glasgow)
Presenter: Michael Steed (London)
- UK and Scottish budget update
- Latest tax hot topics, including:
- Corporate tax
- Personal tax
- Employment tax
Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, London
Tel: 0330 060 3303