Feedback that works online course
Giving feedback, if done well, is a very powerful tool for developing your individual staff members and improving your team's performance. However, it is not always easy to do and we have probably all had experiences where it has not gone well.
The good news is that it is a skill and, as such, can be learnt. Best practice does exist and it is possible to learn ways of giving even the most difficult of feedback. If you want to learn how to give feedback in such a way that the other person is grateful for it and it really improves their performance, then this is the course for you.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course will help you give feedback in such a way that the other person is grateful for it and it really improves their performance.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- planning giving feedback, using a simple, structured approach
- feeling confident about giving even the most difficult of feedback
- giving feedback that is clearly understood and actionable
- giving feedback that really inspires and motivates your staff
- recognising the right balance between positive and constructive feedback
- dealing with the emotions triggered by feedback
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org