An introduction to project management
More and more accountants are being asked to contribute within a project environment. This module provides a basic outline of the project management role, how to structure a project, the project governance structure and highlights some of the tools available to help manage the process.
What you will learn
- A basic understanding of project management methodology
- An understanding of project governance
- Identifying the skills required to be an effective project manager
- Know the tools available for project planning
- Be able to implement a project plan
- Be able to evaluate a completed project
Who should attend
Finance professionals who are either involved in or tasked with co-ordinating and managing projects.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- An overview of project management methodology specifically PRINCE 2
- Project governance
- Skills required for project management
- Project management tools
- Project evaluation
Tel: 0330 060 3303