Bupa - Your health in your hands
Health insurance gives you more control over your health. That’s why we’ve designed our Bupa By You insurance to work around your lifestyle. With Bupa By You, you can choose the level of cover you need. And, ICAS members save 10% on Bupa By You health insurance.*
What is health insurance?
Health insurance, often called private medical insurance, is an insurance policy that covers the costs of private healthcare, from diagnosis to treatment. It covers all or some of the cost of treatment for acute conditions that develop after your health insurance policy has begun.
What can Bupa By You health insurance offer you?
- Talk to a doctor online, anytime of day or night, with our Bupa Blua Health app.
- Worried about anything to do with your health? Our nurses are there for you, all day, every day. Just call our Anytime HealthLine.
- Our Cancer promise means that we’ll look after you, from diagnosis to care, for as long as you have Bupa By You health insurance with cancer cover included.
- Access to an extensive network of hospitals and consultants.
- Alongside the 10% ICAS saving, members can also save 10% on a family policy. † And now, you can cover all your children, for the price of one, when you pay for your eldest child.
For more information or to get a quote, give us a call on 0808 258 9139. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. We may record or monitor our calls.
*Applies to eligible ICAS members on quotes for new Bupa By You policies. Discounts will be reviewed on 21 January 2024 and any changes will then apply to renewals and new quotes taken out after that date. Quotes are valid for 14 days. Terms and conditions apply.
†Families pay 10% less for a joint policy compared to the price of separate policies for each family member. Cover must include at least one adult and one or more children. Children do not have to live at the same address as the main member. This offer applies to our Bupa By You Comprehensive and Treatment and Care health insurance policies. This offer may change or be unavailable when you renew
††Add more than one child under 20 years old to your policy and you’ll only pay for the eldest child, no matter how many more children you add. Children aged 20 or over cannot receive free cover or count as an ‘eldest child’ for this offer. Cover must include at least two children aged 19 or under. You’ll still receive our 10% family discount if you have free child cover. Children do not have to live at the same address as the main member. This offer may change or be unavailable when you renew.
These offers apply to our Comprehensive and Treatment and Care policies. We may remove or change these offers when you renew. See full terms and conditions.