SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £214 + VAT
Non-member price for Online Live: £280 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £634 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Timing for Online Live: 9.30am-4.30pm
Timing for Face-to-face: 9.30am-5.00pm
Online Live, 15 July 2020
Online Live, 15 October 2020
Online Live, 8 December 2020
London, 2 September 2020
Manchester, 10 November 2020
London, 19 November 2020
Leeds, 8 December 2020
To develop your career, qualifications and intelligence are not enough to get you there. Building a reputation from the earliest stages in your career through networking will provide you with a profile and resources for future use. You can never know too many people: every time you meet someone new, the number of people they know multiplies your access to potentially valuable new people. Better contacts gives you access to new opportunities and clients.
The course will take you through some of the steps and activities to help you to become a consummate networker, and make a real difference to your personal reputation and your business.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance of networking
- Understand how to research your networking targets
- Develop and practice your networking style and ‘elevator pitch’
- Learn how to enter a room full of strangers
- Be memorable and create that powerful ‘first impression’
- Learn to remember people’s names
- Master the art of conversation when it comes to a natural end
- Know how to ‘work’ a room
- Understand how to network online
- Evaluate the options for following up and nurturing leads
Who should attend
This practical course will provide you with the skills to build your confidence and enable you to network effectively. It is invaluable for anyone who wishes to grow their network and build relationships.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com