Negotiating skills course
Member price in Scotland and Online Live: £238 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £280 + VAT
Member price in England: £539 + VAT
Non-member price in England and Online Live: £634 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Timing in Scotland: 9.30am-4.30pm
Timing in England & Online Live: 9.30am-5.00pm
Online Live, 19 May 2021
Online Live, 18 June 2021
Online Live, 20 September 2021
Edinburgh, 11 November 2021
London, 15 July 2021
Birmingham, 10 August 2021
London, 6 September 2021
Manchester, 5 October 2021
London, 4 November 2021
Leeds, 2 December 2021
London, 22 December 2021
Everything is negotiable and every negotiation is unique. Learning the basic process of negotiation and the theory behind it will provide a strong foundation from which to develop your skills as a negotiator. The more you develop your skills, the better your results will be and the more successful your negotiations.
What you will learn
This highly interactive course examines the essential aspects of negotiation - process, theory and behaviour - primarily through participation in negotiation exercises.
- Understand the fundamentals of negotiation
- Negotiate more comfortably in a one-to-one negotiation
- Understand the negotiation process and leverage it to achieve their desired negotiation outcomes
- Develop effective interpersonal and communication skills to support your negotiation techniques
- Understand negotiation theories and recognise the patterns that accompany them
- Plan and participate in team negotiations
- Recognise difficult negotiators and have strategies for dealing with them effectively
Who should attend
This course will be of benefit to all professionals with little or no negotiation experience or those looking for a refresher.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com