Handling difficult conversations online course
All of us will at times feel reluctant to deliver bad news or to broach sensitive or contentious issues with others. Yet whether in our personal or professional lives we will, in our lifetimes, need to hold many such conversations.
Being able to hold them with fairness and equanimity is an invaluable and much-admired skill.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course aims to provide you with the tools to approach difficult conversations with greater confidence and to be able to plan and conduct them in such a way that relationships are preserved and where possible a mutually acceptable way forward found.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- what is meant by a difficult conversation
- acquiring greater insight into why so many professionals are reluctant to hold a difficult conversation
- how to prepare effectively for a difficult conversation
- a simple process for holding a difficult conversation
- how to give feedback in a way that gets your point over positively without watering down the message
- gaining greater awareness of how to listen actively and effectively
- how to look after yourself before, during and after conversations where emotions are fully engaged
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org