Cradle to Grave - tax planning for individuals and families
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £245 + VAT
Non-member price for Online Live: £320 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £634 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Online Live, 20 October 2020
London, 15 October 2020
This practical course reviews tax planning opportunities for individuals and families and gives topical ideas on how to minimise the tax bill through life. It will also include the planning opportunities available to civil partners and same-sex marriage spouses.
It will cover income tax, CGT, IHT and relevant business tax issues.
Who should attend
Those who need to give practical tax planning advice for families including married couples, civil partners and their children.
What you will learn
- A comprehensive review of the tax planning opportunities from cradle to grave
- Tax beneficial lifetime structures and estate management – including the use of trusts
- Understanding residence and domicile tax issues
- Tax for a married couple and their children - how to save tax and establish tax beneficial lifetime structures and estate management
- Using children in a family business
- Property investment, including buy-to-lets and holiday lets
- IHT and CGT planning
- Planning for tax-efficient payment of education fees
- Business structures to maximise tax-efficient extraction of funds from businesses
- Tax relief on travel and subsistence and working from home
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org