Evolve: Services and products for Practice
Evolve is a new offering for firms which provides tailor-made services and products designed to support you with your clients and grow your practice.
Evolve helps firms provide a quality service to clients in a cost-effective manner.
The main benefits of this offering are that:
- It helps firms evolve, keeping you up to date technically, with regulation and practice management, allowing your firm to develop and grow.
- It supports individuals (whether firm principals or employees at any level) to evolve through personal development and technical updates.
- The offer will not remain static. In an ever-changing environment, the benefits will evolve as practice needs and demands change.
Evolve replaces the CA Practitioners Service (CAPS). Those who currently have a CAPS subscription have automatically been moved on to the Evolve+ tier.
Tailored services and products, including:
- Technical resources, knowledge and publications
- Access to expert advice and assistance when needed
- Preferential terms on products and services that matter
- Professional development - live and on demand webinars, courses and other events
- ICAS practice insights
- Confidential support at times when needed most
- Support and resources to promote the value of ICAS and CA practices
All CA Firms (firms where 50% or more of the principals are ICAS Members) receive access to the Evolve programme with the option to upgrade to Evolve+ or Evolve Premium for an additional charge.
Evolve is also available as a general product subscription to firms who have at least one CA principal. So it’s not just CAs that benefit, all your staff can.
Download the Evolve Benefits Guide