The ICAS coronavirus hub
David Menzies explains what the coronavirus hub holds in store for Members.
Working across ICAS
Several teams within ICAS have come together to provide articles, updates, webinars and information on the many issues affected by the coronavirus.
In spite of the overall seriousness of the situation, we have found the collective willingness of ICAS colleagues to rise to the challenge to assist Members to be a positive outcome for team morale, and for the organisation as a whole. It has given people who do not normally work together the opportunity to do so, which has also strengthened inter-team relationships.
The coronavirus hub
The hub contains a wealth of information. Read about:
- The ICAS letter to the Scottish Government;
- Articles offering the latest updates as they come in;
- How to access our webinars;
- How to discuss topical issues using the CA Connect platform;
- Information on everything from insolvency to furloughing employees to finance management, IFRS, Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud.
ICAS – assisting Members every day
Your professional body and regulator aims to be there for you during these difficult and challenging times. Even though we are all working from home, ICAS is still delivering on its objectives and helping Members continue to do business.
Why not take a look for yourself? And tell us what you think.