ICAS & The British Business Bank: SME Funding
Hear from ICAS Members and the British Business Bank (BBB) on finance for SMEs.
CAs in practice and business will share their perspectives on:
- Managing debt finance effectively - good practice, tips for maximising the opportunity for successful applications, managing risks and uncertainty (from the advisor’s perspective)
- Managing debt and non-debt finance in a business, seeking green investment (from the finance director’s perspective)
- An overview from the British Business Bank and how they can support businesses seeking finance
This webinar will be of interest to Members in practice and business.
(Duration 1 hour. Originally recorded on 24 January 2023.)
Key themes and topics
- SME funding
- Debt and non-debt finance
- British Business Bank
- Chair: Gary Connel CA, Chief Financial Officer at Fotech and member of the ICAS Business Policy Panel
- Alan Hamilton, Partner, Corporate Finance at Johnston Carmichael
- Alex Smith, Finance Director at Dickson Minto and member of the ICAS Business Policy Panel
- Barry McCulloch, Senior Manager at the British Business Bank
Who’s this for?
- ICAS Members
- ICAS Students
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.