12 October – Bridge the compliance gap in your firm: How to create engagement letters that go beyond risk management
Are your compliance processes something you can’t quite get right in your accountancy firm?
Are you tired of manually managing the engagement letter process, and still not feeling confident that the documents you have created will protect you?
Join OverSuite’s Accountant Evangelist, Sean Smith, to learn how you can mitigate risk and streamline your engagement letter process. An engagement letter shouldn’t be something you issue for the sake of it, but instead a tool used to set clear responsibilities and manage expectations with your clients.
OverSuite is a smart engagement letter solution that automates the process for you and ensures you meet the highest compliance standards. Wow your clients with clear and professionally presented engagement letter that can be issued and signed in minutes.
(Duration 53 minutes. Originally recorded on 12 October 2023)
Key themes and topics
- What a best practice engagement letter should look like.
- Why you should elevate your engagement letters beyond simply risk management.
- How to turn your engagement letter process into a strategy for success rather than a tick-box exercise.
- How to save time with automatically generated engagement letters that can be easily signed electronically, meeting the most stringent legal requirements.
Host & Speaker
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
- Host: David Menzies, ICAS Director of Practice
- Sean Smith, Accountant Evangelist at OverSuite
- Karen Kennedy CA, Director, Kennedy Accountancy
Who’s this for?
- ICAS members in practice
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.