11 May - Spring Tax update: Part three - general taxes update
Watch our essential roundup of the most important recent tax developments, including announcements in the Spring Budget. In part three, you’ll get an update on the key tax developments and things to look out for across the main taxes. The webinar also touch on issues where the ICAS tax team has taken up members’ concerns with HMRC.
(Duration 1 hour. Originally recorded on 11 May 2023)
Key themes and topics
- Personal taxes, corporate taxes, VAT and tax administration
- Announcements in the Spring Budget
- The latest developments in the government programme for raising standards in the tax advice market
- Host: David Menzies CA, Director of Practice
- Susan Cattell, Head of Tax Technical Policy, ICAS
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- CAs working in Tax
- CAs working in Business
- CAs working in Practice
- CA Students
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar on-demand can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.