On demand webinar: Insolvency monitoring findings 2021-2022
Understanding the common issues identified within the 2021 and 2022 insolvency monitoring findings is important for those working in insolvency.
Hear Steven Wood, Practice Support Specialist (insolvency) at ICAS, provide an overview of the findings from ICAS insolvency monitoring visits conducted within this two-year period. Knowing the details behind the findings will equip you with a well-rounded view of monitoring visits, the common regulatory pitfalls, and allow you to help ensure your firm remains compliant.
In this webinar, we summarise our findings and set out the most common issues identified including:
- Failures in relation to statutory filing/deadlines
- AML deficiencies and delays
- Inaccuracies or errors in documentation
- Incomplete ethical considerations
- Case progression issues and late dividends
- Lack of SIP 2 investigations or failure to secure books and records
- Inadequate SIP 11 cashiering reviews
- Lack of evidence to support work done
- GDPR deficiencies
(Duration 23 minutes. Originally recorded August 2023)
Key themes and topics
- Overview of the regulatory framework and review process
- 2021/2022 monitoring outcomes
- Key themes arising from monitoring visits
- Steven Wood, Practice Support Specialist, ICAS
Who’s this for?
- ICAS members
- ICAS students
- Non-members who are insolvency practitioners, work with or are interested in insolvency and restructuring
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.