24 February – Ask ICAS: De-risking and automating your client engagement process
Engagement letters are a critical element of your accounting firm and are either required or highly recommended by ICAS, depending on the service being provided. Far too often firms have outdated or unsigned engagement letters, or worse, no engagement letters in place at all.
Practice Ignition and ICAS have partnered to help Members easily stay compliant with their client engagements.
This webinar covers what makes a good engagement letter and why you should have one for each client and each engagement. You’ll discover how to implement a robust engagement letter management system to keep track of your engagement letters, automate reminders to clients, enable digital signatures and collect payment details in one platform.
(Duration 1 hour. Originally recorded on 24 February, 2022.)
- Expert guide to getting started with client-engagement letters
- Expert guide to moving to the cloud
- The ultimate pricing strategy guide
Key themes and topics
- Quick wins in improving your firm’s engagement process.
- Common traps that can undermine future client relationships.
- Resolving payment disputes before they become a dispute.
- How to get paid for every bit of work you do.
- How ICAS members can now access the latest ICAS Engagement Letter templates within Practice Ignition’s award-winning platform.
Practice Ignition is offering ICAS Evolve firms a discounted subscription rate
Discover more with our Membership Rewards.
- Carl Reader - Chairman at d&t and Head of Accounting (EMEA) at Practice Ignition
- Will Rush – Territory Manager (EMEA) at Practice Ignition
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- CAs employed in practice
- Any interested Members
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.