17 June - Ask ICAS: Exiting the pandemic - business finance schemes
We heard from the British Business Bank and UK Finance on COVID-19 business finances schemes including the Bounce Back Loan Scheme, the Pay As You Grow options and the new Recovery Loan Scheme. They outlined how these schemes are evolving to support this new stage in financing businesses and heard feedback from Members on how the schemes operate in practice.
(Duration: 1 hour. Originally recorded 17 June 2021)
Key themes and topics
- Business-recovery funding
- British Business Bank
- The Bounce Back Loan Scheme
- Pay As You Grow funding
- The Recovery Loan Scheme
Who are the speakers?
- Chair: Todd Nugent, Noble Grossart, ICAS business policy /SME working group representative
- Stephen Pegge, Managing Director, Commercial Finance, UK Finance
- Richard Bearman, Managing Director The Start-Up Loans Company, British Business Bank
- Paul Wain – Director Origination & Relationship Management, Guarantee & Wholesale Solutions, British Business Bank.
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- CAs working in Practice
- CAs working in Business
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.
Related content - develop your knowledge
- Visit the British Business Bank website to learn more about funding options including the Recovery Loan Scheme
- Emerging from the pandemic – support for the recovery - advice from Richard Bearman, Managing Director, The Start-Up Loans Company.