13 December - Ask ICAS: Autumn Statement 2022 analysis and tax update
Following the Autumn Statement on 17 November, ICAS held an online panel discussion examining key aspects and outcomes of the budget.
ICAS’ tax experts delved into recent developments in the world of tax, covering Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax (CGT), Employment taxes, Making Tax Digital (MTD) and associated topics. Viewers of this online event will gain an essential round-up of the latest matters arising from the Autumn Statement.
The decisions made by the UK Government as outlined in the Autumn Statement will have an impact upon many people, including business owners and financial service professionals. The role of CAs will play a crucial part in supporting companies and SMEs to navigate these changes. For further information, we encourage you to read ICAS’ response to the Autumn Statement.
(Duration 1 hour. Originally recorded on 13 December 2022.)
Key themes & topics
- Highlights from the Autumn Statement 2022
- Recent tax and VAT developments
- National living wage
- Hosted by David Menzies, Director of Practice, ICAS
- Justine Riccomini, Head of Tax (Employment and Devolved taxes), ICAS
- Chris Campbell, Head of Tax (Tax Practice and Owner Managed Business Taxes), ICAS
- Susan Cattell, Head of Tax Technical Policy, ICAS
Who’s this for?
- ICAS Members
- ICAS Students
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.