10 June - Ask ICAS: Corporate governance and stewardship – what you need to know
We were joined by David Styles, Director of Corporate Governance at the Financial Reporting Council, for an update on corporate governance and stewardship and to get outline of key upcoming issues for listed and large private companies.
(Duration: 1 hour. Originally recorded 10 June 2021)
Key themes and topics
- Corporate governance and stewardship
- The FRC
Who are the speakers?
- Host: Paul Hally, Convenor of ICAS Business Policy Panel
- David Styles, Director of Corporate Governance, Financial Reporting Council
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- Auditors and audit committee members
- Accountants in business & FDs
- Governance professionals
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.