A manager's guide to Working Time Regulations - an online course
Hardly a year goes by without a key case under the Working Time Regulations 1998 making the papers.
The Working Time Regulations are complex health and safety derived rules which underpin how employers can run their organisations.
They give workers rights to work a maximum weekly working time, to minimum daily, weekly and in-work rest breaks and to receive minimum paid annual holiday entitlement.
Price: £50 + VAT
What you will gain
This course will give you the knowledge and confidence to manage your organisation's obligations under the regulations effectively and should lead to a better working environment for everyone and reduce the risk of legal claims.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the key legal and practical issues surrounding the Working Time Regulations 1998, from a manager's perspective, including:
- the Working Time Regulations 1998, the individuals they apply to and specified included and excluded sectors
- what is "working time"?
- maximum weekly working time and calculating average weekly hours worked
- 'night work'
- rest periods and rest breaks
- annual leave
- remedies and practical considerations, including the possible content of any Working Time Policy, Opt-out Agreements and Health Questionnaires and Assessments
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org