Unfair dismissal - an overview for managers - online course
The law surrounding “unfair dismissal” impacts substantially on the way in which managers, who have responsibility for “employees”, are able to run any business or organisation effectively.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course will provide you with a greater understanding of the basic legal and practical issues surrounding the concept of ‘unfair dismissal’, from a manager’s perspective.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the legal principles surrounding unfair dismissal:
- the five potentially fair reasons for dismissal
- fairness in the circumstances
- automatically unfair dismissals
- the usual pre-requisites for the right to claim unfair dismissal
- practical issues involving potential claims of unfair dismissal:
- settling a potential dispute
- how to manage the workforce to try and prevent future claims of unfair dismissal
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com