Unfair dismissal - an overview for managers - online course
The law surrounding “unfair dismissal” impacts substantially on the way in which managers, who have responsibility for “employees”, are able to run any business or organisation effectively.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This course will provide you with a greater understanding of the basic legal and practical issues surrounding the concept of ‘unfair dismissal’, from a manager’s perspective.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the legal principles surrounding unfair dismissal:
- the five potentially fair reasons for dismissal
- fairness in the circumstances
- automatically unfair dismissals
- the usual pre-requisites for the right to claim unfair dismissal
- practical issues involving potential claims of unfair dismissal:
- settling a potential dispute
- how to manage the workforce to try and prevent future claims of unfair dismissal
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com