Understanding financial information for the non-finance professional - pack of 12 online courses
It is inevitable that most people in an organisation interlink with finance at some point or other. Whether you are involved in the budget process for your team, or need to present a business case, many people find the world and language of finance tricky and often intimidating.
Price: £238 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course pack.
What you will gain
This 12 course pack covers the basics of financial statements and how a business accounts for transactions, along with the role of budgeting and business cases. It also includes helpful hints and tips on how to produce and present financial information.
This 12 course pack will contain the following online courses:
- Introduction to Accounts
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- Accounting for transactions
- Understanding profits and investor ratios
- Understanding costs
- Budgeting in context
- The theory of budgeting
- Producing Financial Information with impact
- Presenting Financial Information with impact
- Measuring budget versus actual
- Introduction to business plans
- Evaluating business plans
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org