Understanding costs and costing online course - learn the essentials with this online course
Do you struggle to understand the different type of costs - for example the difference between fixed and variable costs, semi variable and variable costs? This module looks at costs in their simplest form and aims to demystify the language of costs and costing.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
You will learn about the different types of costs and cost behaviour, the uses and principles of standard costing and the principles of break-even analysis.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- why it is important to understand the behaviour of costs
- the various components of total costs, including: fixed costs, variable costs and semi-variable costs
- the principles of standard costing
- the uses of standard costing
- the principles of break-even analysis
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com