The successful manager - an online course
Starting to manage or lead a team from scratch can be very daunting. This course provides the vital practical tools and techniques.
Price: £50 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This course provides the vital practical tools and techniques for delegates to manage and develop themselves and their teams to ensure that their departmental and organisational goals are achieved.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the importance of developing yourself and the concept and practical application of emotional intelligence
- motivating and empowering yourself and your team
- conducting effective coaching sessions with ease and confidence
- improving and developing your people management skills, through the application of practical empathy and understanding diversity
- providing feedback and appraisal sessions
- delegating effectively
- creating a motivating climate in the workplace through effective leadership behaviour
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org