The manager's guide to employment law - using agency workers, an online course
This course will be of benefit to managers or HR professionals with no or limited employment law knowledge, who wish to gain a basic grounding of employment law relating to the use of Agency workers.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This online presentation will cover Employment Law relating to the use of Agency workers.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- recognising who has agency worker status
- the rights agency workers have
- dealing effectively with agency workers on a day to day basis
- the potential legal pitfalls in ending an agency worker arrangement
- possible legal claims if you, as a hirer, get it wrong
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org