The manager's guide to employment law - using agency workers, an online course
This course will be of benefit to managers or HR professionals with no or limited employment law knowledge, who wish to gain a basic grounding of employment law relating to the use of Agency workers.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This online presentation will cover Employment Law relating to the use of Agency workers.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- recognising who has agency worker status
- the rights agency workers have
- dealing effectively with agency workers on a day to day basis
- the potential legal pitfalls in ending an agency worker arrangement
- possible legal claims if you, as a hirer, get it wrong
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org