Shared service provision - an essential online course
In driving towards greater levels of cost efficiency and improved service provision, many organisations have turned to establishing shared service centres.
But are shared service centres always a guaranteed solution to achieving a satisfactory price/service balance and what conditions are likely to ensure successful shared service implementations?
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course will give you a greater understanding of what a shared service is and what conditions are likely to ensure a successful shared service implementation.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- what a shared service is
- the reasoning behind shared service provision
- the arguments for and against shared services
- the preconditions for a shared service to be successful
- the charging for services provided
- the operation as a cost or profit centre
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org